2 March 2008

not so proudly...

after reading the small print, in the label on the seam, where you really don't look except to find the washing instructions. I challenge NZ companies to check on the employment conditions of their "off shore" workers.

My basic black, with the stunning burnt orange scarf...

Skirt by Staggers, designed in New Zealand, made in China.
Top by Rayma Stirling, Synergy, designed in New Zealand, made in China.

Scarf... who knows, purchased in New Zealand, but I cut the label off because it bothered me. But I suspect...

Undergarments, by Hickory. Yes, made in China.

The shoes... ValleVerde, and I bought them at the factory.
100% Italian.
Whew!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The origin of your clothing will have no bearing on how great you'll look tonight.
Good luck, mum! Have a blast!