27 May 2008

better than chocolate...

I have a new love in my life!

I have decided my new companion is a "she". No man (sorry guys, I love you really) could be so soft, so full, so voluptuous, so giving! Her curves are made for caressing. I unwrapped her gently and lovingly stroked her to life under sparkling mountain water.

I met her in Edinburgh, but she is German and says her name is "da Vinci, petit gris pur, series 418 size 6". That sounds more like an identity crisis to me.

I am going to give her a new name. I am sure she is going to be very happy working with me. She has been waiting patiently for me since October 2007. I have been biding my time. I knew she would be perfect, when the moment came.

The time is now.

That soft glow you see is not the sunset, it is my smile. I am back in watercolour, ignoring my commissions, loving what I am doing.

It feels right.

***

A friend wrote recently "Surely you have found a very wealthy Italian bloke by now who wants to sweep you off your feet!!!!"

Sorry amica mia, for now I am not interested. Who has time to look? Besides, I love having my feet on the ground, preferably in tramping boots or barefoot and a little dirty! When the time is right, if it ever is, he will find me... and I will bet he wont be wealthy!

Until then I have a mop brush, and she is all I need.

:-)))

No comments: