20 May 2008

more to paint

I am sure from the other side of the world my life looks like all fine food, wine and sunshine. Sometimes it is. Add good friends, interesting work, and international visitors and it is a wonderful space to be in.

Sometimes, however, I do paint. I have two more portraits to do after the three already booked and the "village-scape", which means that they are piling up faster than I can keep up with. If there are gaps in my blogs it means that I am working... my blog kept me company in the evenings, and has things in it that serve as a diary for me. I still like to write, but if there is a gap please read it as painting time, or maybe I am trying to read Italian.

I know that 24 hours in a day should be enough for anyone, so I am going to have to limit my computer time for a while.

I like it when my children take over the reins and tell me that I need time management and some rest scheduled in. They have learned well.

Thanks TK, I'll try!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

No....what?!
Is that your village at night?

Kay said...

It's the view from my spot, looking across the valley. Pretty cool, huh? Will look for one of the village to post later :-)