24 August 2008

so easy...

Sarah made it look so easy.

I figured that if I did four at a time I could get one right... so here they are, stage one times four...

I do like absorbent ground, but it suits Sarah's style so much more than mine. I will enjoy these and then go back to use up the paper I carried so fondly from Riccione.

Sarah, if you look behind the shoe box in the shelves near the door you will find your Christmas present... a little early, but I think you will need it before December!

Now I am going to look for egg platters... I love my palettes, but for clear and clean colours Sarah's egg platters are close to perfect!

And I thought *I* was the one who had kitchen and studio confused...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sneak!
Sneaky tricks!
*gets ready to sneak upstairs*

Sarah said...

p.s: You drew him well!

Sarah said...

I found it!
I fount it!
I Kentucky Fired Chicken found it!
Thank-you soooooooooooo much!
*squee*
Also I picked up my other sneakers the other day.
Awesome!

Kay said...

So now you can run between paintings...

a coat of absorbant ground here, a dash of colour there...

no time to stop, just run run run... paint paint paint...