19 September 2008

a dog's life

Last night Mum took me to two restaurants and the railway station. WOW!

The first restaurant was great, that is where Mum gets the deep fried pizza with salami balls for me. I don't understand why she wont eat them.

The manager of the restaurant has a dog he says is exactly like me. It is called Pinocchio. He thought I was just great, and the waitresses made a huge fuss of me too. Mum took Kiwi and American friends to the restaurant.

Next we dashed to the railway station to get another friend. She likes dogs too. More pats and hugs. We dropped her at the restaurant as well. Then we ran to another restaurant.

This was pretty posh, and Mum didn't think she should take me inside. She tied me to a table on the balcony. She was there a long time, talking to German and Polish people. I barked twice, and the waitress ran out to pat me. Mum came and told me she was still there, I just had to be patient. She hadn't forgotten me really.

When this dinner was over all the people made a huge fuss of me.

Mum says I did well, she was happy with me even if she says I am a mixed blessing.

I think I am a star!
.

No comments: