17 January 2009

getting a balance

I want to be painting, but cleaning is taking priority. How can I paint when things need doing? Painting should be first, but even I have limits on the state that is acceptable. I can't shut the door and go to work; sometimes there is a down-side to working from home.

Today I washed away dust, and put things back into some semblance of order. Zacchi went chasing hunters in the woods down below (their guns hardly stopped for two hours, Zacchi is getting so much braver) and came home with a cut on his foot.

The gas heater smells of gas. That isn't good. Only one heater tonight as I can't find the spanner to fix the connection.

Tomorrow will be better.

The house looks good though! The ancient doors at the end of the cantina responded well to the stain and varnish, their gnarled texture living again.
.

No comments: