12 January 2009

more work

Work recommenced in the cantina this morning. The expression "you wont see me for dust" takes on a whole new meaning... as does "eat my dust". All those girl-hours of cleaning before Christmas are being negated as I type. This dust is so fine, so pervasive, it doesn't matter how many layers of covering I use, how many doors I close, the dust locates, targets and settles on every object I have with accuracy and finesse. I do understand why people put their gear into storage and move into hotels when their houses are being restored. I'm just too frugal to pay the bill! Besides, who would feed Zacchi?

Zacchi and I have had to re-establish some meal-time rules. He forgets that he is a dog and turns down perfectly good meat, raw and cooked, and dog biscuits, as he waits hopefully for omelettes and home baking. Forget it, little critter! I may have become vegetarian but it is no excuse for you to reject good dog tucker!

2 comments:

Brennen Reece said...

Vegetarianism! Arrrgh! You've crossed over to the dark side.
When you visit I am going to feed you some super yummy American vegetarian products.
And you shall go 'MmmmMMMmmmMMm!'
*nods head*

Sarah said...

Dang. That last comment was all me. I didn't know I was signed in as B.