9 January 2009

out of the wilderness

After almost three months of isolation I have internet again. Long may it last.

It is one year and two days since I started this blog. I am not sure how much I will blog this year. My enforced break and now some time with absolutely no email connection at all gave me time to read, to think, to re-evaluate. The flu kept me at home and out of contact with all except kindly neighbours cautiously delivering food and medicine to my door. Less time at the computer this year? I hope so!

But now to tackle all those long-neglected emails!

Zacchi says all is right with the world... the heater is on, and mum is at the computer. What more could a little dog need?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAY! You are back!! Or....nay! You are not?!

*smooshes on your head*
xxxS.