28 January 2009

thinking hard...

I am not painting. Works are started, then left unfinished. It is a concern. There are too many distractions.

Self discipline is required... I think what is missing is my year planner. I don't seem to function well if I don't have the whole year set out where I can see the dates. Diaries simply don't work for me. Calenders don't show me enough.

Tonight I will print out, month by month, a year planner. I haven't managed to find them here. Yes, that's what I will do.

Tomorrow, efficiency!

***

There have been good dumpings of snow in the ranges around the valley. Beautiful to see, gleaming in the distance. Last night I was in Venafro, much much colder than here, and very grateful that I had New Zealand wool and possum fur keeping me snug. Did I mention how chilly it is if you forget your gloves? I'm with Zacchi on the sun-worship thing today.

No comments: