16 February 2009

zacchi

Zacchi has done it this time! He has to be fenced in. He has taken to trying to get the neighbour's dog to come out to play by barking under his window. Also, unfortunately, as we were here first, Zacchi thinks that the neighbour's property is his territory too, and marks his spots regularly. It mightn't be such a problem except that the little blighter wont come back when I call him. He knows the beef jerky is finished, methinks.

Darn it, more expense on an ungrateful little mutt. Right now he is curled up beside me as if to say "I'm sorry", but I know very well that the next time there is something exciting out there he will be off, ignoring me again.

It's one thing to be a free spirit, but quite another to upset the neighbour. Tough love again Zacchi, and it's all of your own making.
.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ewwwwwwww! Beef Jerkey!
*hurls in corner*