11 March 2009

energy

Today against predictions it is another beautiful day. The market was bustling with energy, even if people were buying less. Smiles abounded as folk said "spring is here".

It is also a full moon tonight. I appreciate the seasons, the ebb and flow of life, the constant state of change and the potential for excitement. I am concerned that my olive trees have not yet been pruned.

Today I have been looking up Schüssler Salze. I think I am lacking magnesium again. Occasional cramp and tingling nerves... I was blaming too much coffee, but I cut back the coffee and the tingling continues. Tomorrow is fingerprint day... that makes me tingle too! Have they grown back?

As I typed this, thinking it isn't really much of a post, someone called my name. Zacchi was barking furiously.

Today I am grateful for the whistling worker who pops in from time to time with a cheery smile and pockets full of lemons for my tea.

No comments: