4 March 2009

making dreams come true

I have been reading other artist blogs lately, and this one really struck a chord with me. OK, so it doesn't make sense to promote another artist's classes when you are hoping for clients yourself, but we are offering "the same but different" painting holidays. If you want a lovely week of painting in Umbria or Tuscany, with trips to Florence and around Tuscany, contact Julian and Amanda. If you are interested in painting where tourists seldom come, or want to see where WWII settled in for 5 months, or where Thomas Aquinas was born, then come and paint with me.

I live in a poorer part of Italy, have a small, conniving, apparently waif-like dog with more personality than can be portrayed here, and plenty to paint and do. Julian and Amanda have made a huge lifestyle change with young children, and deserve to do well. They too know about dust and renovations, frustrations and progress, taking on a much bigger project than mine. I take my (well dusted) metaphorical hat off to them!

No comments: