18 June 2009

new adventures

Today I have been "wagging" from work... too many hours are at stake if the owner doesn't like what I have done so far, so I checked in, chatted to the boss, put up some trial areas of smokey white over the background, and came home.

It's time to unpack the suitcases from Scotland, play with Pickle, and pander to the older wise one hiding under the bed as far away from the ear drops as he can be. Zacchi wanted to come to the train this morning, but when he realised it was not my suitcase, but his new friend and minder who was heading out the door, he came back inside and flattened himself into the stairwell in his most "How could you go without me?" expression. Body language is everything!

As I type Pickle is exploring the room. Yes, her name really is "Pickle! NO!" or, alternatively, "No Pickle!" But she is learning quite quickly, and wants to please.

She has just discovered the dog in the mirror... how loud is that bark?

Today I am grateful for a full and busy life.

No comments: