13 July 2009

coming right

Manipulation, massage, ointments and a brace. I'm coming right.

Funniest thing I heard today:

Zacchi and Pickle escaped yesterday (or was it the day before?)

I'm told that Pickle was very nervous, and didn't want to leave home. She stopped and whimpered every time Zacchi got 10 metres ahead of her. He came back, soothed her, and encouraged her to follow him out into the big wide world. Apparently it was really lovely to see. Hmmmmm....

Today Pickle escaped willingly, and didn't return when I called. The gate will not be left open again! Two pathetic little woofers were waiting on the wrong side of the gate wondering if they were going to be allowed home when I was teaching English this evening...

Zacchi seems to be losing his favourite beds... or is he merely being a gentleman?
Maybe he likes the cool tiles and is needing a haircut before the heat wave which is due to hit us on Wednesday or Thursday.

Today I am grateful for returned woofers.

No comments: