2 September 2009

nog vsm nr gppf

No, I haven't been drinking! I was typing in the dark, and my fingers started in the wrong place. What I intended typing was "Big can be good". In this land of excesses I find myself fascinated by the size of the American vehicles, the soft drink takeaway cups, the helpings of food.

On Saturday I watched, amused, as three young men in an ENORMOUS shiny white pick-up truck slowed, ogled, leered, grinned beneath their sunglasses and then enjoyed the attention they received from a young lady. Who needs a sports car when you have all that power in a vehicle?

Today, however, I visited a brand new sports complex. It opened this week. Big can be very very good too! Photos later.

Today I am grateful for people who are environmentally responsible.

No comments: