7 January 2010

popcorn for breakfast

This morning I read "Five Bold Tips for Every Artist" by Doc Waller. It was the affirmation that I needed. I am who I am, and, accepting that, I make my own way in this world.

I am sure I should write more here... perhaps I will later. Or in another post... the still unwritten one about potential?

I am also sure that it is no coincidence that such articles arrive at precisely the moment I need them.

Last August I saw a little of Doc Waller performing in a bookshop during an artsfest... or should I say, I saw the heads of all the people who were many rows deep in front of me. And a very little of the performance of Doc Waller. I had no idea then that he would influence my approach to life in my "less confident" times.

Thank you Doc.

And yes, having looked at the packet of cornflakes (sugar added) and the bowl of popcorn (freshly popped yesterday for munchies by the fire), I really did have popcorn for breakfast.

Today I am grateful for energetic and enthusiastic people.

No comments: