23 March 2010

oops...

Somehow I missed Monday! A day with no blog! And that is after taking a short-cut and doubling up my posts a couple of times. (The Legato blog has had over 1000 hits in a short time, which makes it worth all the effort!)

At Work:
I am doing the walls of the sala where I first began in the palazzo.
I have begun the commission that I promised to have finished last October.
I have images in my head for the Cassino exhibition works I hope to make.
I am designing in my mind Parker's birthday painting.

But now, the heater on, a cup of Orzo (a bit like coffee but made from barley and has no caffein), probably a couple of pieces of chocolate cake...

and... (big grin here)

I am going to indulge in reading the first book that arrived from Amazon today! "Art Lover, a biography of Peggy Guggenheim" by Anton Gill.

I haven't studied Italian for days, but it's time to treat myself to some real relaxation! (Perhaps I had better cook dinner first, I may not come out of the book for a while).

Today I am grateful for books.

No comments: