10 March 2010

pleased to report

I am happy to be crossing a few more things off the urgent list. Along the way a few of the important but not so urgent things were attended to as well.

A press release for Legato went out today, and I have already had emails from Honolulu, Japan and New Zealand about it. For a control freak like me it's an anxious time, wondering what will be published. I would love to write the articles and releases myself. Perhaps that's why I blog. The publicity has been great though; Word of Mouth Media NZ is doing a great job for the exhibition.

I bought a desk for the studio today; it's not quite what I wanted but it will do.

It has just gone past midnight, and the heater is obligingly beeping to tell me it is almost out of fuel. The message is loud and clear...

Today I am grateful for charity shops supporting good causes.

No comments: