18 September 2011

no more noise

The helicopters stopped a little bit before dark. I have just been walked by the dogs and I couldn't hear the crackle of flames up on the mountain. Let's hope it is all under control.

Now to dust off the finest layer of ash and the occasional bit of floating burnt leaf - if it's not one kind of dust here, it's another!

It is still far too hot. I have dunked my head in cold water, yet that wasn't enough to cool me properly. I am not even going near the studio, it will be close to 40 degrees with the sun streaming in all day. I love the light airy space, but it is like an oven despite double glazing up there. Tomorrow morning will be soon enough; there is a change promised, so hopefully we will drop into the 20s.

Headache, be gone! Tomorrow if there are no helicopters flying past the window there is exciting work to do in the studio.

My neighbour has just arrived home... Piccolina alert time. It's just as well we have had our walk, short as it was.

Ciao for now.
.

No comments: