1 November 2013

gratitude


Today, extra above my normal sign-off, I am grateful for olives to pick, a friend to help with the harvest, good advice from the oil press, and wonderful weather.


Yesterday I was grateful for an unexpected invitation to dinner in the home of lovely friends, safe travel on Via Casalina, and an email from Rome.


I am grateful for books, blogs, and my love of reading and writing...


But I am about to neglect you in terms of content and photographs. I probably wont be posting much for a while. Between lesson plans, garden clearing, olive picking, Legato writing, a promise to myself re one of my projects, and normal chores, I doubt I'll have the time or inclination. Unless, of course, like now, I am procrastinating...

Today I am grateful for time out.

No comments: