1 May 2014

it's may day or mayday

Today I am very grateful for the helper who has come to deliver an artwork and stayed on to help with preparations for Legato.

The new works coming to Legato this year are diverse in scale, technique and mood. Curating is going to be a challenge, and that is what I love most about hanging an exhibition of unknown works. It really is very, very exciting, exhausting, exhilarating.

This year (or at least the last two months) have simply flown.

I apologise in advance for not posting often. I still have to design the advertising flier, type up the list of works, and get postcards printed. Mmmm...

Today is the first of May, for another 11 minutes as I type. Happy May day!

Today I am grateful for an extra pair of Kiwi hands.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck with EVERTHING!!!